The following is a list of entertainment appearing live in the two-state area.
• Fort Smith Jazz Jam — Various performers play from 6-9 p.m. at the DoubleTree by Hilton, 700 Rogers Ave.
• The Lawmen Band — Country, gospel and other styles from 7-10 p.m. at the I-40 Music and Dance Hall, 1404 S. Main St., near Oklahoma 64B South in Muldrow. No smoking or alcohol.
• Mountainburg Troubadoors — Various styles at 6 p.m. at the Mountainburg Senior Center, 101 U.S. 71 in Mountainburg. No cover charge.
• Night on the Patio — Performers play various styles from 6-8:30 p.m. at Deep South Steakhouse, 102 Hillview Pkwy. in Poteau.
• Backslider's Wine Band — Country and rock from 6-9 p.m. at the Fort Smith Senior Activity Center, 2700 Cavanaugh Road.
• Barling, Ark. Good Ol’ Boys — Country at 7 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Bluegrass, Country and More Show — Various performers for all-ages event at 7 p.m. at the Bluegrass Stage, 809 S. Roland Road in Roland.
• Todd and the Two-Tars— Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• Town Cry'R — Various styles at 7:30 p.m. at JJ's Grill, 5400 Phoenix Ave. No cover charge.
Friday and Saturday
• KPV and Walls on Fire — Various styles from 9:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. at Shooters Bar and Grill, 2201 Grand Ave. No cover charge.
• Amazing Opry Staff Band — Country, bluegrass, gospel and blues at 7 p.m. at the Little O’ Opry House, 271 Campbell St. in West Fork.
• Ava Earnhart — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• Connie Cabe — Various styles for Big Bear's Opry series at 6:30 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Country Xpress — Country from 8 p.m. to midnight at the Spiro Eagles, 19349 Eagles Lane in Spiro.
• Jenny Lind Jamboree — Various styles from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at the Jenny Lind Community Building on the Gate 9 cut-off at Jenny Lind.
• Saturday Night Jamboree — Country, bluegrass and gospel music at 7 p.m. on the Town Square in Poteau. In case of rain, the event moves indoors at the Poteau Senior Citizens Activity Building on South McKenna Street.
• Fort Smith Symphony and Jubilant Sykes — 3 p.m. at the ArcBest Corp. Performing Arts Center, 55 S. Seventh St.
Visit FortSmithSymphony.org for information.
The Live column is a free service that appears every Thursday. Submissions must contain performer’s name, type of music, time, date, venue name and a street address, and must be in writing and turned into the Times Record offices, Central Mall, 5111 Rogers Ave., by noon Thursday, one week before publication. Incomplete submissions will not be published. Phone calls will not be accepted. Submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.