Al-Anon: Info line (479) 441-9705.
• 8 p.m. Monday, Midland Heights United Methodist Church, 3500 N. Sixth St., Fort Smith.
• 6 p.m. Tuesday, Community Bible Church, 9201 Dallas St., Fort Smith.
• Safe Landing, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Trinity United Methodist Church of Muldrow and Roland, 1601 E. Shantel Smith Blvd., Muldrow.
• 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Our Redeemer Lutheran Church, 2100 Cavanaugh Road, Fort Smith.
• 7 p.m. Tuesday, Rena Road Baptist Church, 512 Rena Road in Van Buren.
• 12:10 p.m. Wednesday and Friday, St. Luke’s Lutheran Church, 5401 Free Ferry Road, Fort Smith.
• Women’s Group, 7 p.m. Thursday, First Christian Church, 3501 Rogers Ave., Fort Smith.
• 12:10 p.m. Friday, St. Luke’s Lutheran Church Fellowship Hall, 5401 Free Ferry Road, Fort Smith.
• ODAT, 7 p.m. Friday, St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church, 2701 Old Greenwood Road, Fort Smith.
• 8 p.m. Saturday, Methodist Wesley House, 10 W. Denver St., Greenwood.
Alcoholics Anonymous: Daily meetings; 24-hour phone, (479) 783-0123 or visit www.aafsig.org.
• 7 p.m. Tuesday, Rena Road Baptist Church, 512 Rena Road in Van Buren.
Arkansas River Valley Homicide Survivors United: Group meets 6:30-8:30 p.m. Thursday at Central Christian Church, 400 N. Waldron Road, Fort Smith. Open to anyone who has lost a loved one to violence. Call Bethany Ault-Pyle at (479) 414-9073 or Margot Carney at (479) 420-5857.
Arklahoma Amputee Support: Group meets at 3 p.m. Wednesday at HealthSouth, 1401 S. J St., Fort Smith. Call Greg Parrin at (479) 785-3300.
Battling Addictions Through the Lord (B.A.T.T.L.): Faith-based 12-step recovery group meets at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Eastside Freewill Baptist Church, 615 S.E. Fourth St., Muldrow. Call Robert at (479) 719-5102.
Bereavement Support: Group meets 2-3:30 p.m. Wednesday at St. Luke’s Lutheran Church, 5401 Free Ferry Road, Fort Smith. Call Mercy Hospice at (479) 314-6606.
Bordertown Sex Addicts Anonymous: Group meets in Fort Smith. Call (479) 441-6202 for times and locations.
Cancer Support: Support and programs for children and adults, including support groups, exercise, arts, crafts, education, nutrition and more at Donald W. Reynolds Cancer Support House, 3324 S. M St., Fort Smith. Call (479) 782-6302 for times and registration. Some of the groups include:
• Breast cancer group, 5 p.m. Monday.
• Creative, Fitness and Pampering groups and classes. Call to register.
• Kids Kicking Cancer, 6 p.m. Monday.
• Knitting group, 9:30 a.m. Monday.
• Massage therapy, appointments required.
• Men’s group, 4 p.m. Monday.
• Moms Kicking Cancer, 6 p.m. Monday.
• One-on-one mentorships. Call for information.
• Quilting group, 1:30 p.m. Thursday.
• Tai-chi, call for information.
• Women’s group, 5:30 p.m. Monday and 5 p.m. Tuesday.
Celebrate Recovery: Christ-centered 12-step program. Call (479) 452-9201.
• 6 p.m. Monday at West Ark Church of Christ, 900 N. Waldron Road, Fort Smith.
• 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at the EDGE, 19 N. Adair St., Greenwood.
• 6 p.m. Thursday at Community Bible Church, 9201 Dallas St., Fort Smith.
Christians in Recovery: Faith-based support group meets at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Rye Hill Baptist Church, 11512 Old U.S. 71 South, Fort Smith. Call (479) 646-1044.
Course in Miracles: Support group meets at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church, 2701 Old Greenwood Road, Fort Smith. Call (479) 561-2222.
Community Wellness: Support group meets at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Sequoyah Memorial Hospital Cafeteria, 213 E. Redwood St., Sallisaw. Call (918) 774-1100.
DivorceCare: Group meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Alma Assembly of God, 220 Rudy Road, Alma. Call (479) 632-3201.
Domestic Violence Intervention and Sexual Assault programs: Donald W. Reynolds Crisis Intervention Center, 5603 S. 14th St., Fort Smith. Call 782-1821 or (800) 359-0056. Weekly support groups available for victims of verbal, physical and/or sexual abuse. Life Beyond Abuse classes offered. Call to preregister. All services free and confidential.
Drug and Alcohol Addictions: Call (479) 782-9121.
• Recovery Open Meeting at 7 pm Thursday at Evangel Temple. (Corner of Towson and Dodson in Fort Smith).
• Recovery Step Study meets at 10 am Sunday at Evangel Temple. (Corner of Towson and Dodson in Fort Smith).
Family Council: Group meets at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Fort Smith Health and Rehab, 3310 N. 50th St., Fort Smith. Call Betty West at (479) 783-3101.
Fort Smith Epilepsy Support Group: Meets at 5:30 p.m. Monday at Mercy Fort Smith — Sicard Room, 7301 Rogers Ave., Fort Smith. Enter through the labor/delivery entrance and turn right; the room will be on the left. Visit the group's Facebook page for information.
Fort Smith Fights AIDS: Meets at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday. Anonymous testing for HIV and AIDS counseling. Call (479) 452-1616 for location.
Gamblers Anonymous: Group meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday at Fort Smith Public Library — Miller Branch, 8701 S. 28th St., Fort Smith.
Gastric Sleeve: Support group meets 6 p.m. Thursday at Summit Medical Center, East Main and South 20th Streets, Van Buren. Call (479) 471-4402.
Gluten-Free Support Group: Meets at 7 p.m. Thursday; Call (479) 221-0001 for directions.
Harbor Recovery Systems: Operates programs to combat substance abuse and behavioral health issues. Call (479) 785-4083.
Heart of Hospice: Grief support group meets at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Peachtree Hospice, 3100 N. Broadway, Suite 108, Poteau. Call (918) 647-7008.
Highway to Healing: 12-step group meets at 7 p.m. Friday at 2200 N. O St., Fort Smith. Call (479) 494-1804.
Keep it Simple Recovery Group: Meets at 4903 Midland Blvd. in Fort Smith:
• Monday: Open discussion at 7 a.m., noon, 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Closed veterans meeting at 8 p.m.
• Tuesday: 12 Steps at 7 a.m., noon, 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Candlelight meeting at 8 p.m.
• Wednesday: Open discussion at 7 a.m., noon, 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Open 12-step NA study at at 8 p.m.
• Thursday: 12 Steps at 7 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Closed veterans meeting at noon. Open 12 Step AA study at 8 p.m.
• Friday: Open discussion at 7 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. 12-Steps workbook at noon. Closed veterans meeting at 8 p.m.
• Saturday: Clean-up at 7 a.m. 12-Steps potluck at noon, 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. 12-step guest speaker at 8 p.m.
• Sunday: Open discussion at noon and 5:30 p.m. 12-Step open veterans meeting at 2:30 p.m.
La Leche League: Meets at 10 a.m. Thursday to provide breastfeeding help to mothers at Fort Smith Public Library, 3201 Rogers Ave., Fort Smith. Call Kim at (479) 410-4360.
LifeRing Secular Recovery: Meets at 6 p.m. Monday at Harbor House, 4500 Kelley Hwy., Fort Smith. Call (479) 434-6285.
Mainline Ministries: 12-step recovery group meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Amazing Grace Fellowship, 2020 Rena Road, Van Buren. Call (479) 459-0576.
Mothers of Preschoolers Support Group: Meets at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at First United Methodist Church, 200 N. 15th St., Room 105, Fort Smith. Call (479) 782-5068 or email email@example.com.
Nar-Anon: Support group for family and friends of addicts. Call (800) 477-6291 or visit www.nar-anon.org.
• 8 p.m. Sunday and Thursday at Robert Jack VFW Post 1322, 23 N. 20th St., Van Buren. Call Karen at (479) 474-4349.
• 7 p.m. Thursday at Central Presbyterian Church, 2901 Rogers Ave., Fort Smith (west entrance). Call John at 783-0739.
Narconon: Call 1-800-431-1754 or visit www.narcononnewliferetreat.org to learn more about drug intervention and treatment options.
Narcotics Anonymous: Meetings daily in Fort Smith and surrounding areas. Call (800) 338-8750 or visit www.na.org.
National Alliance on Mental Illness:
• NAMI Connection — River Valley chapter meets at 1 p.m. Saturday at Fort Smith Public Library — Miller Branch, 8701 S. 28th St., Fort Smith.
National Federation of the Blind: Group meets at 1 p.m. Saturday in the meeting room at Gorman Towers, 5800 Grand Ave., Fort Smith. Call Gary Hall at (479) 478-1069.
• Alpha Group, 6 p.m. Tuesday, Central Presbyterian Church — Parlor Room, 2901 Rogers Ave., Fort Smith. Call (479) 474-9606.
• New Hope Group, 1 p.m. Wednesday, Fort Smith Public Library — Miller Branch, 8701 S. 28th St., Fort Smith.
• Group, 6 p.m. Thursday, Central Presbyterian Church, 2901 Rogers Ave., Fort Smith.
• Mena, 7 p.m., Thursday, Mena United Methodist Church, 501 Ninth St., Mena. Call (479) 394-4240.
Parenting classes: Meets 10 a.m. to noon Thursday at Child Care Aware of River Valley, 7200 Mahogany Ave., Fort Smith. Also offers free classes for child care providers 6:15-8:15 p.m. Mondays. Pre-registration is encouraged, registration is free. Call (479) 222-6930.
Pregnancy Testing: Free testing, counseling and support groups at Heart to Heart Pregnancy Support Center, 417 S. 16th St., Fort Smith. Call (479) 452-2260.
Refuge Recovery: Buddhist-based recovery program meets at 7 p.m. Monday at Yogaterrium, 2712 Grand Ave., Fort Smith.
Riverview Hope Campus: Homeless services include three meals a day, laundry facilities, showers, housing options and a shelter. Located at 301 S. E St. in Fort Smith. (479) 668-4764.
Set Free: Anger and violence solution group meets 6:30-8 p.m. Tuesday at Forefront Church, 10300 Jenny Lind Road, Fort Smith. Dinner is provided. Call David Williams at (479) 629-3895 to reserve a spot.
Spiritual Healing: Meets 10-11 a.m. Monday and Tuesday at Riverview Hope Campus, 301 S. E St., Fort Smith. Call (479) 668-4764.
STEPS Inc.: Certified parenting, anger management and life skills classes available 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Saturday at 708 Garrison Ave. Additional classes and topics available upon request. Call (479) 782-7837.
Suicide Loss Support: Angel Wings Suicide Loss Support Group meets 2:30-4:30 p.m. Saturday at Ralph D. Graf Mulberry Library, 220 N. Main St., Mulberry. Call Betty at (760) 382-0805 or Sherrell Taylor at (479) 222-2242.
• Arkansas Chapter 86, 5:30 p.m. Monday at Robert Jack Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1322, 23 N. 20th St., Van Buren.
• Chapter 5, 4:45 p.m. Monday at St. Luke’s Lutheran Church, 5401 Free Ferry Road, Fort Smith.
• 9 a.m. Tuesday at Rena Road Baptist Church, 512 Rena Road in Van Buren.
• Chapter 130, 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at Wesley United Methodist Church, 2200 Phoenix Ave., Fort Smith. Call (479) 459-7340.
The Support notes calendar runs Sundays in the Times Record the week each group will meet. Items must be submitted in writing five working days before publication to Support Notes, P.O. Box 1359, Fort Smith, AR 72902. Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.