In new business, Hot Springs Village Property Owners’ Association board of directors will discuss strategic focus areas following the board’s annual retreat. The board meets at 9 a.m. Wednesday, May 15 in Ouachita Activities Building, Ponce de Leon Center.
Several changes have been instituted. Individuals will have up to three minutes to address the board, up one minute from time allowed in recent years.
Also, chairman Cindi Erickson will verify a board quorum at the meeting’s inception.
Several committee appointments are in the consent agenda:
• Ralph Turpin, golf;
• Bob Cunningham, public services;
• Laura Allworth, ad hoc 50th anniversary;
• Jeanette Sherman and Deanne Tolliver, ad hoc community history.
Committee chair re-appointments:
• Larry Griffin, administrative fines appeals;
• John Froning, architectural control;
• Rhonda Haynes, golf;
• Murray Claassen, public services;
• Donna Aylward, recreation.
Chief executive officer/corporate secretary Lesley Nalley and chief financial officer/treasurer Liz Mathis will present monthly reports.
Recreation director Stacy Hoover will give an update on the outdoor pool project. Lakes, ecology and fisheries manager Brad Meredith will give a dredging update.